How you master the global requirements of supply chain, digitalization and after sales services!
His Goal is always to have a challenging and demanding Project as Service and Solution Provider.
- With his brought experience across various branches he is able to understand and support your Process Organization from Top Level Strategic Concepts, across R&D until Assembly and Hand-On Works up to first level Hands On Support & Training.
- His core competence is also to provide Services and Solutions at complex Projects where cross cultural communication and management is required.
- By his Attitude to lead and to accept responsibility he will provide all the time his best.
By his leaning attitude and ongoing trainings and seminars he is always capable to keep up with changing environments and is able to cope up with any project tasks in a short introduction period.
- International Project Management Experience with demanding Clients in the following branches:
Consumer Products, Industrial Products, Implants, Power Tools, Automotive Workshop Equipment, Construction Machinery, lately also in the Construction Industry with Stainless Steel Pools and Public Service in Gas & Water & Energy Contracting Division.
- After Sales Service and Supply Chain Management:
Support of Kärcher and Liebherr Subsidiaries in daily operation and strategic development, including Logistics. Partly also during longer overseas missions in Singapore and Saudi Arabia as resident and in the position of Service Manager.
- Practical Experience of Organization and Management of multinational Construction sites with Man-Power, Third Parties, Vendors, Machinery Allocation and including correspondence with owner. Guidance and supervision of third parties and vendors on all topics related to commercial and contractual issues as well as on technical topics including certification.
- Stadtwerke Lindau (Germany):
Project on Analysis of Work Process / Piping Network& Gas-Water Implants with specification of Projects related to Lora Wan / Sea Water Factory modernization & development up to future regulations
- Bodan (Kressbronn – Germany)
Civil Engineering Projects: With municipalities and private owners successfully completed Swimming Pool Projects, incl. Certification:
Switzerland: Oberriet (7m Climbing Wall), Zuchwil: Sport Centre Pools, Oberuzwil: Indoor Swimming Pool and Zermatt (“Casa Vanessa Hotel”)
- Stadtwerke Lindau (Germany):
Germany private Investors: Frankfurt Henninger Turm MIGROS-Outdoor Pool on 5th floor with Automatic Roller, Open Air Pools at Fischbach (ZF) and Therme Eichwald in Lindau (Reisch)
German Municipalities: Sport Park Freiham, Open Air Bath Stefanshöhe in Wangen
- Liebherr – Offshore Crane Division (Nenzing – Austria):
Extensive Project Management on highest Safety Designs and Level related to Offshore Platform Cranes and Ship Cranes. Success was to fulfill with the handover the high expectation of Companies such as GDF (Gaz de France), Keppel Fels-, Jurong- and Daewoo Shipyards
- Liebherr – Construction Machinery Division (Jeddah – Saudi Arabia):
Handling of multinational Service Team by signing a highly profitable Assembly Contract for a new Crane on a GAS Offshore Platform including decommissioning of a 30 year old crane.
- JTECO Juffali Technical Equipment Company (Jeddah – Saudi Arabia):
Service Management in a multinational Environment without EXPATS and for the entire Product Range (Kärcher Domestic & Commercial and Industrial Machines, Automotive Equipment for Workshop, Bosch Power tools, Mets Generators, Snap-On), Implementation of Service Contracts and building of a new Workshop. Special Achievement for Kärcher Division: Just by improvements in After Sales Service Organization the Customer Satisfaction improved and also the Turnover of the complete Business Unit by 100 % within a 3 year Period.
- KARCHER Headquarters (Winnenden-Germany):
Team Leader for Project “Global Service Training” with successful launch and moderation of decentralized Train The Trainer Meetings in South America/ Central America/ Asia for the Target Group Service Trainers and Service Manager. Support of Dealers and Kärcher Subsidiaries around by providing Service Training, Service Manuals and New Product Information’s.
Global On Demand Support at Site on any After Sales Service Issue such as Supply Chain Improvements, Support on Spare Parts Issues for Service Van and warehouse, Recruitment of new staff, Workshop Layout, First Level Support on Technical Issues and Prototype.
Education with Studies and Diploma
- Diploma Wirtschafts-Ingenieur FH (Stuttgart)
- Industrial Engineer (FH) with specialization in the field of European Economics
- Diploma Thesis: Development of international KARCHER After Sales Service Organization
- Diploma Ingenieur Maschinenbau BA (Ravensburg)
Mechanical Engineer (BA) with specialization in the field of Factory Technology
- Diploma Thesis: Design and Setup of a PPS (Production Planning System)
- REFA-Time and Motion Specialist (“REFA Sachbearbeiter”)
REFA Degree (= Profession for Work Analysis with setup of Remuneration Scheme)
- AKAD University Degree “Digital Transformation”
(Main-Topics of part time studies: Digitalization, New Work, Innovation Management, Connected Leadership)
Skills- Systems & Program specific
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- MS Project (for overall Project Planning and Controlling)
- Basics CNC, NC, AutoCAD
- SAP (Operation)
- Civil Engineering knowledge on German Construction Law (VOB) incl. extensive site work (Swimming Pool Projects)
- Teamwork on international Scope and with intercultural sensitivity
- Multi Cultural Experience by business trips in more than 40 Countries and all Continents.
- Experience in Process Management and Certification from Crane Offshore Industry until Swimming Pool Projects, including Workmanship of Welding, plus individual components such as Climbing Walls, Hydraulic Underwater Lifting Floor, Extendable Stairs, Water Slides (12m long). Certification as per DIN ISO 9001, TSM, DNV, GL, TÜV or other Certifying bodies.
- Communication skills – verbally and in writing, including all contractual topics
- Self motivated with a high drive of entrepreneurial approach
- Experience in applied Change Management in Companies during growth phase as well as in crisis mode
Hands- On Experience in the following industries:
1. Public Utility Company (Gas/ Water/ Services)
2. Metal construction – Building Industry (Bodan-Schwimmbadbau – Construction Manager)
3. Plant Engineering and Construction – Offshore cranes (Liebherr – Project manager)
4. Information Technology Machines (Liebherr – Product manager)
5. Truck Mixer, Mobile Cranes, Concrete Mix and Earth Moving (Liebherr SLC-Service Manager)
6. Power tools, Generators, Air Compressor + Automotive Workshop Equipment
+ Kärcher Cleaning Solutions (JTECO – National Service Manger)
7. Tool and Plant Engineering and Construction (Kärcher): CPE (Cleaning Private Equipment) +
CCE (Cleaning Commercial Equipment) + CIE (Cleaning Industrial Equipment) – Deployment as
Service Trainer with additional tasks of Global After Sales Services and Service Documentation
- Travelling and other cultures (in 2018 e.g. around the world in 17 day incl. Hawaii/ Japan/ Russia/ CDN)
- Skipper at Chartered Yachts with friends only (SKS License)
recent Torn Lipari Islands (10/2020), Croatia (07/2020)
Lake of Constance (Bodensee – incl. Regatta)
- Other Sports: regular GYM and Skiing in Switzerland/ Austria and Italy
Did you find what you were looking for?
Contact us today and we forward the manager’s CV to you. We arrange an interview and sort out all the details.
Contact us and describe your needs to us. We offer you a free consultation and guarantee that we find the perfect candidate for you with our rent-a-manager® Social Media Intelligence Search Method.