Mr RT*, British national who has made his home in France since 2001
Language Skills: Bi-lingual in English & French, some notions of German & Portuguese
Globally available and experienced in working in Europe, China & USA.
Senior procurement professional with over 20 years’ experience in global sourcing and strategy development.
- Freelance consultant with an in-depth knowledge of best Procurement practices coming from Automotive, Rail and Hydraulic industries experience.
- Independent procurement training facilitator – procurement strategy creation, negotiation excellence, purchasing fundamentals, project procurement, acquisition & risk management, TCO (total cost of ownership), cost modelling, supply chain solutions.
- Track record of building successful procurement teams and restructuring.
- Believes strongly in utilizing a collaborative approach to achieve sustainable results.
- Energetic, resourceful, strong leader/coach and a creative problem solver.
- Previous employers: Danfoss, Faurecia, Alsthom and Renault Trucks (RVI).
- Previous roles: Advanced Purchasing Director, Senior Category Director Metal/Plastic, Divisional Purchasing Director.
- Business owner since 2015 providing consulting & training missions for large international companies via RGP, CKS, MD Conseil, H&Z, Synedrion, Rent-A-Manager and By.O Group.
- Metal Procurement Hub creator – With a strong emphasis on leveraging his engineering experience, procurement acumen and professional network, Richard has also developed a “Metal Procurement Hub” to promote medium sized Metal manufacturing companies: Ejsen, MCG Mind for Metal, KKSP Precision and ISVAL SpA.
- Industries/secteurs : Automotive, Rail, Hydraulic, Energy and Pharmaceutical.
- Executive MBA in Management, Coventry University, UK
- International Management, ESSEC Management Education, France
- Bachelor of Engineering degree – 1st class honours from Coventry University, UK
- Leading High Performers, Faurecia & Leading Leaders, Danfoss