Chinese Mandarin (Native), English (Business fluent), Korean (Basic)
Mr PW used to be an experienced procurement manager as well as a contract negotiator with more than 18 years global presence. He is now working as an independent facilitator and writer living in Beijing, China. He mainly focuses on delivering courses about procurement negotiations and leadership development. He is also a member of IACCM (International Association of Contract & Commercial management)
- Certified Operational manager of Logistic and transportation (by ILT)
- Certified International trading management (by MOLSS)
- Certified Procurement Manager (CMCP, Shell)
- Stanford Decision and Risk Management (SDRM) certification program - in Process
Core Skills for you
- Strong international contracting capabilities. Proven records as a lead negotiator for billion-dollar projects.
- 5 years internal facilitator experience for Shell and Siemens. 2 years independent experience.
- Actively participation in IACCM network as an negotiation professional, connecting with over 10,000 contract specialists from over 100 countries.
- Cooperate trainer for China Sourcing Council, delivering procurement courses, especially on procurement negotiation.
- Coach the new onboard managers for Lenovo China. Mainly leadership and negotiation skills (supply chain).
Project Lead for a global plastic supply sourcing. Lead contract negotiator, taking charge of sourcing, contracting and quality.
- Project Manager in China National ID card project. Lead negotiator from 2001 to 2003. Taking care of the key materials contracting, realized annual saving of 8.3% for China.
- Writer / Editor on procurement negotiations. Many articles on Sourcing and negotiation have been published by world famous journals, like Global Resource, Quality Digest, China Sourcing and Supply Chain magazines, etc.
- High Tech, Automation, Materials, Energy (Oil and gas, new energy, electricity), Automotive suppliers.