Mr MN, India
English (Business fluent), Hindi fluent. Marathi, Malayalam spoken – Arabic basic.
Mr MN is a Solicitor Supreme Court England and Wales (NP), having over 16 years of experience in contracting and legal. He has extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of contract drafting, contract negotiations, contract/procurement management, project finance, risk management, outsourcing contracts (including international contracts).
- Passed -Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test (QLTT test U.K) qualified as Solicitor Supreme Court England & Wales (NP)
- LL.B ( Mumbai University)
- B.Comm. (Mumbai University)
Core Skills for you
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Management
- Managing Outsourcing Contract
- Anti-Bribery Laws – US FCPA and UK Bribery Act.
- Business Ethics
- Welping a big conglomerate companies in India and Middle- East in understanding Contractual and Legal Risk.
- Was instrumental in helping constructing companies in dealing with claims and better understanding claims management
- Helped several companies in understanding contract management Process, shared best practices and improvements.
- Was involved in training in house lawyers on how to draft effective contracts.
- Construction, Infrastructure, Power, Telecom, Media, oil and gas, Real Estate.