Mr DD, India
English (Business fluent) Hindi (Native Language), Marathi (Native Language)
Mr DD worked as Program Manager for Honeywell India for a very large SCM Program in Oil & Gas field. He is an Electronics and Telecom Engineer and studied business administration (MBA) at the IIT Bombay, India with emphasis on Operations, Finance and Marketing. His main focus is Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Management and Theory Of Constraints based planning and scheduling.
- MBA from IIT, Bombay
- Honeywell six sigma Green Belt
- Project Management Professional (PMP) currently suspended.
Core Skills for you
- Supply Chain Management (Managing flow of materials from Procurement till distribution), Strategic Sourcing
- Planning and Scheduling, Inventory Management
- IT Project Management and Program Management
- Management Consulting and Training
- Theory Of Constraints
- Program Manager for Domestic Supply Chain Transformation at a very large pharmaceutical organisation.
- Project Manager for Availability Improvement and simultaneous inventory reduction project at a FMCD company.
- Management Consultant for Distribution Planning and Scheduling project for a large petroleum organisation in Indonesia/ Korea.
- Program Manager for SCM Solutions for the largest Oil Marketing Company in India.
- Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas, Engineering, FMCG, Retail, Telecommunications