Ms GK, Singapore
Language skills: English
Ms GK is a highly qualified and experienced procurement professional. Experienced in global procurement for major blue chip companies and has led local, national and global procurement teams. Has highly effective communication and training skills, and delivered various speaking engagements for high profile business groups in the UK, Asia and UAE.
- A full member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply CIPS
- Bachelor of Science, Portsmouth University. BSc with Hons.
- Graduate Diploma MCIPS Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
Core Skills for you
- Develop Procurement Strategies & Governance
- Management of built up or centralised procurement teams, while raising the profile of procurement
- Provide bespoke procurement and supply management training.
- Management of Procurement
- Consultant in the creation of a procurement governance and procurement strategies for a government outsourced business.
- Trainer of Procurement and Supply courses, including:- Introduction to the Procurement Function, Formally Tendering, Strategic Sourcing, Negotiation Skills and Procurement Management.
- Government and Financial Sector