Mr. L. M.*, Brazilian national, Resident in São Paulo
Language: Portuguese (Native Language); English (Business fluent)
More than 25 years of experience working for global companies, mainly acting in projects and supply chain management. Previously, Luiz Martins studiedQualifications:
- MBA in logistics and supply chain management / Fundação Getúlio Vargas
- Studie in Industrial Electric Engineering– Emphasis in Electronic and Telecommunication / Centro Federal de Educ. Tecn. do Paraná
- Business Coach
- Systemic Coach
- Systemic management consultant
- Definition and implementation of supply chain processes, including strategy, operational processes and methods of performance evaluation.
- Procurement and purchasing processes in local or global basis.
- Key user in the implementation of WMS system.
- Introduction to Procurement and Logistics
- Warehouse, Process & Inventory Management
Project manager in the definition and implementation of a complete process of supply chain, customer care and purchasing, fitting the structure to the real necessities, reducing costs and allowing the control of the processes.
- Project Manager in a global planning project using the SAP platform.
- Manager in the procurement area, acting in the localization of national suppliers for a telecommunication company in the way to fulfill the requirements of local contents.
Sector experienceTelecommunication, Logistics, Publishing, Consulting