Mr A.G., India
English (Business fluent); Hindi(Native Language); Bengali (2. Native Language); Japanese (Learning)
Proactive and creative marketing professional with a demonstrated record of achievement in conceiving & implementing ideas that fuel market place presence, drive revenue and business excellence.
- Bachelor of Engineering(Metallurgical) from Bengal Engineering College, Sibpur, University of Calcutta, India with 1st class in 1983
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2008 from Indian Register Quality Systems (IRQS) in January, 2012
- Establishing corporate strategies for achievement of top-line & bottom-line targets; handling operations related to business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities
- Analysing the latest market response/ requirements, marketing trends and tracking competitors’ activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning business strategies and strengthening Business Excellence.
- Planning human resource requirements; providing direction, motivation & training to the operational teams
- Led a multi-national Lean Growth project, foresaw changes in Automotive sector in India, reoriented strategy
Functioned as Team Leader of HR improvement Cross-functional Team on “Infrastructure & Facilities”
- Convenor of Apex Safety Sub-Committee on “Safety Rules & Procedure”, 25 nos. Safety Rules & Procedures
- Automotive, Industrial, Bearing, Oils and Lubricants, Welding, Alloy Steel & Alloy Cast Iron Rolls , Steel