Mr LG*, Born and living in Madrid (Spain)
Language: Spanish is his mother tongue and fluent in English and German
Executive MBA and Degree in Business Administration (COMPLUTENSE UNIVERSITY in Madrid), auditing (INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA)
Merger of national companies / departments, obtaining economies of scale, quality and efficiency improvements simultaneously.
Experience in automotive and technology.
His project and interim management experience includes:
- Restructuring the Spanish operation of a renowned British Real State Consultancy firm.
- Turnaround management, business plan conception and implementation.
- Support in MBO and make-or-buy decisions.
- Business process optimization in finance, accounting, sales, and service in the automotive industry.
- Implementation of a Balanced Scorecard approach in different businesses, optimizing the reporting instruments as a whole in transnational companies.
- Insolvency (Chapter 11) and liquidation (Chapter 7) management for transnational companies’ Spanish branches.
- Reorganization of a customer support division.
- Supply chain optimization, including worldwide warehouse structure and IT requests.