Mr. C.G.M.*, United States National, Resident in the Philippines
Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- 35 Years experience in Quality Management and Quality Engineering.
- Global Business Experience in the Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Military and Aerospace Industries.
- Successfully led 3 Organizations to ISO9001 Certification and Re-Certification and 2 Organizations to TS16949 Certification, Most Recent - Lawrence Automotive - UK February 2015.
- Directed Lean Six Sigma Projects to comply with the US Army LSS Program. These projects have resulted in 1.4 Billion U.S.Dollars in Cost Avoidance for the US Government.
- Instructed and Certified 20 Six Sigma Green Belts and 100 Lean Manufacturing Advocates. Also mentored 3 personnel to Black Belt and Master Black Belt Status.
- Successfully managed and motivated cross-cultural teams in the Asia Pacific Region, Middle East and Western Europe.
- Develops and executes successful compliance and management strategies aligned with company goals.