Mr. D.V.*, German national, living in Germany (Düsseldorf)
Languages: German (native), English, Spanish, French, knowledge of Russian
- More than 30 years of experience in various industries, during the last 14 years restructuring and implementation projects in the Energy, Plant Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Power and Renewable Energy industry.
- Consultant and C-level Interim Manager with extensive network in Germany and Europe active for various companies, entities and organizations (with a major focus on Europe and Latin America) in the areas of project development, business development, project management, finance and M&A advisory.
- Lead and supported the closing of more than 100 M&A transactions.
- Consultant of the European Commission for the IEE Intelligent Energy Europe program.
- Works for the German Federal Ministry of Economy and Industry on their export promotion program ‘Exportinitiative’ in various countries, teached biofuels at renac (Renewables Academy) in Berlin and a member of various international organizations dedicated to Sustainability and Renewable Energy.
- Extensive international lecture and publication activities.
- Former Board Member of the renowned Leipzig Institute for Energy and Environment (now a subsidiary of the German Ministry of Agriculture and renamed to German Biomass Research Centre) and Interim Director / Board Member of various companies dedicated to biofuels and biomass conversion technologies since the year 2000.
- Multi language skills developed during high school exchange program in Seattle (USA) and international career assignments in Lima (Perú) and Moscow (then USSR, now Russia).
- Specialties:Automotive, Industrial Installations / Contracting Industry (Mining & Metals, Pulp and Paper, Oil & Gas, Utilities), Consulting / Interim Management, Renewable Energy (Biogas, Biodiesel, Bio-ethanol, Biomass Conversion / Incineration / Gasification, PV / Solar Power, Wind, Hydro, CCS, CDM/JI, Sustainable Energy, Water and Waste Water, Water Conservation), Corporate Sustainability and Clean Technology.