Mr. P. V.*, National Indian, Permanent Residence in Singapore & UK
Chartered Holders: CFA(USA); ACA (India); B.Com(Hons) Delhi University
Language: Hindi, English
- Over 25 years experience working in senior positions with banks, asset management, insurance and corporate world. Has worked globally in various jurisdictions including London, Luxembourg, Bahrain, Dubai, India and Singapore.
- Managed IPO ($250 million for the Arab markets) and GDR ($70 million for the London and Paris markets) for the largest reinsurance group of the Arab world.
- Provided tailored made investment solutions across different asset classes such as Equities, Fixed Income, FX and Managed Funds to private clients.
- Handled all strategic and tactical matters relating to finance including financial reporting, budget management, treasury, risk management, cost benefit analysis,forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- Actively involved in conducting pre-acquisition due diligence, structuring and valuation of strategic investments and acquisitions of companies in the Middle East / Europe as part of their expansion and diversification strategy.
- Area of expertise:
- Global Asset Allocation of multi-asset classes
- Liaising with boards, senior management, banks, auditors and lawyers
- Corporate finance, valuation, M&A and structuring of transactions
- Treasury and risk management functions relating to investment and finance
- Member of “Singapore CFA Society” and “Singapore Institute of Directors” (SID).