Mr. D. R.*, British / Australasian, Singapore resident.
- Ten years of investment banking experience across M&A, project finance and advisory, corporate finance (ECM & DCM) with exceptional skills in financial modeling, valuation and debt structuring.
- Global Experience, Europe ME & Russia, US and South East Asia.
- Advised large multinational corporations on strategic financial solutions for debt and equity solutions across industries, including oil & gas and infrastructure.
- Business development and relationship lead, with strong contacts in MNC’s and commodity corporations around Asia, including deal sourcing from local companies, private equity firms and industry.
- Involved in the Asian start-up scene, active investor and adviser to companies with their business strategy and growth expansion. Including M&A and fund raising activities.
- Provides investment appraisal, complex strategic advice, detailed business case, expansion, financial structuring, capital management, synergies of investment or alliance/joint ventures & partners.
- Negotiator of commercial, legal documentation and financial arrangements.
- Presents to senior management, CEO, CFO and at board director.