Mr. RG*, German national
Languages: German (Native), English (Business Fluent), French (Basic)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 19 Years leadership experience in the engineering world on project management, key account management level (PM & KAM) right up to executive level (CEO, COO, Head of purchasing, sales & operations); P&L responsibility EUR 4,0 -125,0 mill. Euro
- Practical orientated education: tool making mechanic- mechanical engineer; extension eduction to operational economics
- Current PhD degree at Chemnitz polytechnical university
- Comprehensive international, intercultural business and social skills (Europe, Asia, U.S.); work & living experience in Asia (China, India), US & UK
- Broad range of industry and technology know how (machinery, automotive, components, industrial goods & manufacturing processes)
- Broad experience in restructuring, turnaround, optimization and change processes
- Experienced in strategy definition and implementation and global business development
- Excellent record in reorganization and optimization projects / programs (sales and operation organizations, lean management, process-reengineering)
- Effective in dealing with customers & suppliers in highly competitive markets
HIGHLIGHTS & SUCCESSES:
- Turnaround of an international company within 36 months to breakeven by increasing sales by 100%
- Relocation of manufacturing parts from Europe to Asia (cost reduction > 30%)
- Successful realization of one M&A project (turnover EUR 10,0 mill. EURO)
- Established successful sales operation for one American company & one UK company in Germany
- Successful VA-VE (value analysing & engieering) project yielding in 12% cost reduction @120,0 mill. Euro purchasing volume
- Successful substitute of weak suppliers; development & qualification of new suppliers for key & functional critical parts/ components
PERSONAL GUIDLINE & RULE
Make people enthusiastic about your ideas and yourself, take them on board -and success will adjust. I am able to win people for the my ideas and visions.
The following is the 1st meaningful project report from our candidate: Procurement cost saving, validation of new suppliers, wind back scenario ...
The following is the 2st meaningful project report from our candidate: Sales turnover drastic increase, implement new sales organization, introduce structures ...
The following is the 3st meaningful project report from our candidate: General Manager in the production manufacturing equipment industry for aluminium aerosol ...