Mr. MA*, nationality: Germany,Iranian residence: Germany (Nordrhein-Westfalen)
Languages: German, English
- Experience in managing global total vehicle programs in product planning up to $450 mils
- Leading cross functional teams (Marketing, Design, Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering & Quality) worldwide (Europe incl. Russia, US, Brazil, China, Australia & India).
- Develop Manufacturing and Supply Chain Footprints
- Optimize Commonality and Complexity for global vehicle programs and plants.
- Support of Launches as Manufacturing or Engineering representative
- Established a profitable plan to implement a new vehicle in an existing plant by maximizing the re-usability of facilities and tools within the given budget.
- Successfully delivered first strategy proposal in Planning after reorganization for a very complex program covering India up to North American safety standards ($ 300 mils).
- Led workshop in Australia and China with cross functional leaders to align program assumptions to target for global Fiesta successor.
- Managed the approval of a global low cost Vehicle Program Plan and shorten the development period by 4 weeks by driving engineering synergies.
- Successfully delivered a program where investment target was cut by 25% ($450 mils).
- Led workshop in Brazil with cross functional leaders to align program assumptions to target for a low cost Fiesta.
- Led the development of the program assumptions and localization strategy to meet Russia Decree 166 requirements for tax incentives.
- Developed and implemented cost reduction opportunities and review synergy effects, workshops & make vs buy studies for Saarlouis Ind. Park
- Led Total Cost Management workshops to reduce $100 per vehicle per annum for Global Mondeo (Ford Contour/ Mercury Mystique, USA)
Core business sectors:
- automotive industry
- mechanical engineering
- manufacturing planning
- product development
- automotive supplier industry
Core business Expertise:
- Product planning for global vehicle programs
- Project management
- Launch support